Steve Chu's tiny page
I don't know how you get here, but guess you wanna know something about me. This is a very minimalist page, but with enough info.
You may reach me through mail: stvchu at gmail dot com.
- First, who am I? Ya, *NOT* that *GREAT* Steve Chu, but a guy who plays code.
- A picture of mine.
And here a simple me:
- I work for Sina.
- I'm interested in large scale distributed system and algorithms, and dedicated to making them work in real production.
- I live in Beijing, a high-taffic city that also needs something distributed. :P
- I usually use following platform and tools:
- C/C++, Java, Python, PHP
- Berkeley DB, MySQL..
- httpd, nginx, lighttpd, squid..
- memcached, memcachedb, memcacheq..
- hadoop, lucene, cassandra..
- I am a nosql evangelist, and a practitioner in nosql movement.
- Some of my ongoing projects:
- MemcacheDB: A distributed key-value storage system designed for persistent
- MemcacheQ: Simple Queue Service over Memcache
- Auxons: A large scale distributed system for structured data storage
Last updated: 04/25/2010